Thank you for your interest in becoming a new QBA member.
By being an independent organisation which is able to speak freely about business peoples concerns,
the QBA is one of the few organizations that act entirely for the benefit of its members.
We are always keen to welcome new members from any sized organisations,
businesses and trades. The more members we have,
the more knowledge we can share with each other. The greater our number,
the stronger our collective voice when we need to speak out on a contentious issue.
KEEP YOUR BUSINESS IN TOWN, KEEP YOUR TOWN IN BUSINESS!
Why join the QBA?
There are many reasons for joining the Queensferry Business Association:
WE HAVE A VOICE; BE PART OF IT!
- The opportunity to network with other local business people in our community and keep up to date with current topics of interest.
- Regular, informal meetings with a guest speaker or presentations by members
- The option to discuss issues affecting your business and business in general.
- The ability to share best practice with other businesses
- Opportunities to promote your business through events organised by the QBA and other local organisations.
- A Quarterly Newsletter
- Periodic Social Events
- A free listing on the QBA website, and a link to your own website and e-mail address
- Being part of a strong group with a voice that will be heard on important business and local matters
What will it cost?
An annual fee of £45 per business.
Collect a membership application form from Ed, our Membership Secretary, at
Members Website Form